PositiveSSL EV Certificate
Increase visitor confidence by displaying your verified business identity in the address bar
As low as $137 / yearPrices in US Dollars / USD
Why choose PositiveSSL EV?
The highest security SSL certificate available, the PositiveSSL EV (Extended Validation) certificate utilizes proven, highly trusted authentication methods to give the best possible assurance of a web site’s legitimacy. The presence of an EV SSL certificate triggers visible trust indicators in all popular desktop browsers, increasing transactions and other site usage, defending users from phishing attacks, improving your online brand experience, and helping you meet compliance requirements.
Included with every PositiveSSL EV certificate
- Green branded address bar creates immediate trust & helps conversion
- Strongest SHA-2 and ECC Encryption
- Compatible with all popular browsers
- Unlimited server licenses
- 24/7 priority support
- Unlimited re-issuance
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Certificate management console
- PositiveSSL TrustLogo
- $1,000,000 warranty
Improved website performance
Simple to deploy and manage, PositiveSSL EV delivers visual verification of authenticity. EV SSL certificates are proven to:
- Increase site transactions
The green address bar helps boost transactions, form completions, new user signups and engagement. When internet users see the green address bar, 50% are more likely to make a financial transaction and 37% are more likely to make a purchase.
- Protect users against phishing attacks
Provide extra security for your customers by prominently displaying your company name in the browser interface, so they know it's your site — not an imposter.
- Show customers you care
EV SSL certificates let your customers know you're employing the best-of-breed security measures to keep their transactions safe. More than 50% of site visitors believe an online business with the green address bar is trustworthy, secure, and safe to do business with.
- Help you to stay compliant
Extended Validation provides the strongest protection an SSL certificate can offer, meeting many standards and regulations for online businesses, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, GDPR, and others.
What do consumers say when they visit a website with EV SSL?
- 57% of people are more likely to share personally identifiable information
- 50% are more likely to engage in financial transactions
- 43% are more likely to sign up for a new account
- 38% are more likely to fill out and submit an online form
- 37% are more likely to make a purchase
With multiple ecommerce sites finding a significant increase in transactions when testing branded green address bars, including such visual security indicators can deliver a boost in engagement with your information and services, including:
- Time on site
- Page views
- Bounce rates
- Collateral downloads
- Mailing list signups
- Form completions
- Log ins
- Service usage
- Return visits
By giving your customers peace of mind, not only will you increase engagement and satisfaction, you'll also build brand awareness and preference, helping to spread your message and draw new customers to your business.
Additional solutions available
CodeGuard Website Backup & Recovery
- Enterprise-Grade Backups Made Easy for SMBs
- Malware Monitoring & Remediation
- Automatic WordPress Plugin Updates
- One Click Restore