F5 FIRE PASSTo generate a certificate request, perform the following steps:
- From the Admin's Console, click Server.
- Click Security.
- Click the Certificates link.
- Click the Generate link next to Generate New Certificate Request.
- Populate the fields.
Important: Be sure to make a note of the password that you use in the Encryption Password field. This password is required to install the signed certificate and key (this field is not required, but it is advised).
- Click the Generate Request button.
- Click the Click here to download your new Certificate Request section to download the *.zip file that contains the CSR, the corresponding key file.
The SSL Server Certificate form displays.