How to Install Certificates on Cerberus FTP Server
Cerberus FTP Server: Install Your SSL Certificate
After receiving your SSL Certificate, you need to install the SSL and Intermediate Certificates on your Cerberus FTP Server.
Cerberus FTP Server: How to Install Your SSL Certificate
- On the Cerberus FTP Server where you created the CSR, open the ZIP file containing your SSL and Intermediate Certificates and save the contents of the file (i.e. yourdomain_com.crt an XYZ.crt).
- Log into your Cerberus FTP Server console.
- In the Cerberus FTP Server console, on the Summary tab, in top-menu, click Configure.
- In the Server Manager window, in the sidebar menu, click Security (gold lock).
- On the Security page, under Security, check Enable SSL/TLS.
- Next under Server Key Pair, do the following:
Certificate: Click the folder to browse for and select your SSL Certificate (i.e. your_domain_com.crt). Private Key: Click the folder to browse for and select your private key (i.e. your.domain.com.key). CA File: Click the folder to browse for and select the XYZ.crt intermediate certificate.
- Verifying Your Certificate is Configured Correctly
In the Server Manager window, on the Security page, click Verify to verify that you correctly configure the SSL Certificate.
- Then, click Save.
You have successfully installed and configured your Cerberus FTP Server SSL Certificate.