Support \ Hsphere Certificate Installation
- After you receive your SSL Certificate, save all of the certificate files to a secure location. You will need the site certificate and the Positive SSL intermediate certificates (AddTrustUTNServerCA and PositiveSSLCA ) supplied in the zip file.
- Click SSL on your control panel home page.
- Go to the Web Service page and click the Edit icon in the SSL field.
- In the form that opens, enter the SSL certificate into the box Install Certificate based on previously generated Certificate request, and click Upload:
- Enter the AddTrustUTNServerCA certificate followed by the PositiveSSLCA intermediate certificate into the box Certificate Chain File and click Install:
- Now you can use the SSL certificate .